category: Biodegradable plastic environmental protection bag
PE is the abbreviation of polyethylene, which is a kind of thermoplastic resin made by polymerization of ethylene. In industry, it also includes copolymers of ethylene and a small amount of α-olefin; it is a transparent plastic bag that can be used for packaging such as clothing, luggage, and electronic products.
Chinese name: PE gift bag
Foreign name: PE gift bag
Meaning: short for polyethylene
Data efficiency: odorless, non-toxic, feel like a plastic bag
Purpose: Packaging and ordering
Data efficiency: Polyethylene has excellent low temperature resistance performance (the lowest operating temperature can reach -70～-100℃), good chemical stability, and can withstand most acid corrosion (not resistant to oxidizing acids), under normal temperature It is insoluble in general solvents, has low water absorption, and has excellent electrical insulation properties; however, polyethylene is very sensitive to environmental stress (chemical and mechanical effects) and has poor heat aging resistance. The properties of polyethylene vary from species to species, mainly depending on the molecular structure and density. Different production methods can be used to obtain products with different densities (0.91～0.96g/cm3). Polyethylene can be processed by general thermoplastic molding methods (see plastic processing).
Data use: It has a wide range of uses, mainly used to make films, containers, pipes, monofilaments, wires and cables, daily necessities, etc., and can be used as high-frequency insulating materials for TVs, radars, etc.
Types of PE plastic gift bags: According to data: PE is divided into LDPE, LLDPE and HDPE.
According to the production process, it is divided into: PE flat bag, ziplock bag, zipper bag, envelope bag, punching handbag, handle handbag, zipper bag, PE film.
1. PE flat bag is the simplest manufacturing process. After the film is blown by the machine, the bag is cut into a bag on the bag making machine, and the bottom is sealed.
2. The ziplock bag is equipped with a bone strip when the film is blown by the machine, which can be sealed manually. Unlike zipper bags, these two types of bags are generally easy to confuse.
3. The zipper bag is a bag made of PE film with 2 zipper chains (this zipper chain is separately produced). Generally, there are wide indentations on both sides of the bag, while the ziplock bag does not. Ziplock bags have few printing colors, while zipper bags can print complex patterns.
4. The envelope bag has a tongue like an envelope, stick a strip of glue on the tongue, and fold it over to seal the bag. Generally used for clothing. There is also a courier bag which is actually a kind of envelope bag.
5. The punching handbag is to punch a hole at the top of the flat pocket to facilitate the lifting of the bag.
6. The handle bag is to add a plastic film strip on the top of the bag to facilitate the bag lifting. This process consumes labor and relatively high cost.
7. The zipper bag is to install a zipper strip and a zipper cap on the bag seal.
8. PE film is the film that is not made into a bag after being blown out by the machine. It is also divided into stretch film and shrink film.
Commonly used in the market are counted by one and counted by length (roll). (A) The small bag is mainly used for the packaging of small accessories, electronic products
Most of the accessory bags of the products have anti-static effect, and the mouth of the bag is divided into flat mouth and self-sealing structure. The latter is also called bone bag (PE bone bag) or compact bag;
The (roll) bags need to be cut by themselves (for data packaging) and printed cuts (for mass merchandisers).
In addition, the cling film made of PE material can also be called a PE bag. Note that the cling film directly in contact with food must be made of PE material (the other is generally PVC), which is safer for the human body. Resolution method: The transparency, stretchability and viscosity of PVC cling film are stronger than PE cling film. When the PVC cling film is burned with fire, the flame will turn black, emit black smoke, have a pungent smell, will not drip oil, and will automatically go out after leaving the fire source. When the PE cling film burns, the flame is yellow, odorless, dripping oil, and can continue to burn after leaving the fire source.
Biodegradable plastic sling eco-friendly bag--This type of eco-friendly bag is produced from completely degradable plastic and has a completely degradable performance. When thrown away in the wild, the product can be completely degraded into small molecule microorganisms without any environmental pollution. Such plastic shopping bags are promoted abroad. According to the specific composition of the completely degradable plastic, it can be divided into the following three categories:
(1) PLA and PHA biodegradable plastics, which are composed of natural starch as a material and subjected to biological fermentation, require a lot of food, so the development space is limited.
(2) The aliphatic polycarbonate (APC) degradable plastic composed of carbon dioxide as the material. It uses the industrial by-product carbon dioxide as the material, which not only consumes food, but also reduces the emission of carbides. Eliminating the phenomenon of global warming caused by greenhouse gases will kill two birds with one stone, so the market prospects are broad.
(3) Adding non-starch degradants to complete degradation products in ordinary plastics is in the industrialization stage. If the degradation performance is solid, it has a bright future.
Material: Biodegradable PE\PO
Thickness: customized according to requirements
Quantity: 30,000 for color printing, 5,000 for monochrome